A carefully planned community that fosters the relationship between home, community, and the natural environment.

Welcome to Serenbe

Suburban utopia tucked in an idyllic pastoral scene

Nestled amongst the Chattahoochee Hills is Serenbe, a carefully planned community that fosters the relationship between home, community, and the natural environment. This Fulton County neighborhood is situated 30 minutes southwest of Downtown Atlanta and all of its urban amenities, but you’ll find everything you need right here. From a working stable, in-ground trampolines, hiking trails, waterfalls, and a locally run organic farm, Serenbe has it all. Founded in 2004 by Steve and Marie Nygren, and Rawson and Nan Haverty, Serenbe emphasizes wellness throughout the neighborhood by thoughtfully engaging with nature, reigniting a passion for play, and instilling the importance of community. Serenbe is focused on sustainability, down to the framework of its houses. These neighborhoods have been built with environmentally safe materials and conscientiousness for the earth that has allowed them to become Earthcraft certified.

What to Love 

  • Sustainable lifestyle in a picturesque setting
  • A playful atmosphere, regardless of age
  • Cozy hamlet living near Atlanta
  • Walkable, well-lit streets
  • Close-knit community
  • Family-friendly neighborhoods

People & Lifestyle 

Serenbe homes for sale provides thoughtful planning creates a walkable community where everyone knows their neighbor. This gorgeous expanse of the Chattahoochee Hills has a bucolic countryside that feels far removed from Atlanta’s nearby cityscape. The town was created with the intent to protect 70% of the landscape for its inherent natural beauty while utilizing the remaining 30% for a dense collection of homes, shops, restaurants, medical offices, and other urban amenities.

Dining, Entertainment & Shopping 

When it comes to dining, Serenbe prefers to keep things close to home. One of Atlanta’s original farm-to-table restaurants is The Farmhouse at Serenbe. By utilizing ingredients grown at the restaurant’s garden, The Farmhouse ensures its patrons are served only the finest organically grown produce and uses seasonally curated, month-by-month menus to cultivate immaculate flavors. Whether you’re stopping in for a weekend lunch or grabbing drinks on a Monday evening, The Farmhouse always puts a farm-fresh spin on fine dining. The Hill also uses Serenbe Farms produce to craft a thoughtful, organic menu. This upscale corner eatery boasts tall windows for plentiful sunlight, classic, timeless interiors, and cocktails to cheers with. For polished, casual dining, try Halsa. This Serenbe favorite touts mid-century flair and a modern menu that puts vegetables at the forefront, crafted by Chef Nicolas Bour. Thoughtfully managed to maintain impeccable customer service, Halsa is a trendy hotspot for clean eating in Serenbe. Blue Eyed Daisy Bakeshop is one of Serenbe’s most charming additions. “Daisy,” as it's known locally, believes in community gathering, which you’ll find reflected in their ample seating, smiling baristas, and hearty, heartwarming dishes. Trendy local lifestyle shop Hamlin is a fashionable mercantile for apparel, fine jewelry, skincare, and more, and one of many different shops in Serenbe. There is also a huge variety of wellness options, from the spa and gym, to yoga and Pilates, and traditional and alternative medical providers - a real community!

Things to Do 

You’ll always find neighbors milling about and fun community activities in Serenbe. Serenbe Farmers Market offers local goods and homegrown produce during the warm months. In Serenbe’s Mado hamlet, celebrate Mado-ween with a golf cart parade on October 31st. Each year on May 1st, Serenbe celebrates May Day with food trucks and local art. When you need a breath of fresh air, Grange Park has in-ground trampolines, a playground, a sandbox, and a covered gazebo directly across from the school, bookstore, and grocery store. This centrally located park is the perfect gathering spot for locals and their families, and you’ll frequently see both children and adults enjoying the green space. Miles of hiking trails lead to beautiful waterfalls and historic ruins. And the Serenbe Institute means that there is always some interersting and intimate cultural activity, from ballet to theater, music to film, literary events to special art over dinner meals.


Serenbe’s thoughtful creation included student access to outstanding educational facilities. A few of the most notable nearby academic opportunities include:

Woodward Academy, P-12

Serenbe homes for sale offer a unique blend of modern luxury and natural beauty in a serene, eco-friendly community. View our featured properties to find your next home in this area!

Work With Us

Team Reed provides a home buying experience with unwavering professionalism, elite market knowledge, and ultra-personalized service.